TPA & Cashless
In case of emergency / planned admission (for patients covered under any mediclaim / health insurance) patient / patient relatives are supposed to produce a valid TPA ID card and insurance policy copy and a valid Photo ID Proof of the Patient.
- The photocopy of the TPA card, Photo ID card or insurance policy is retained by the admission desk while the patient starts receiving necessary medical treatment.
- During admission the patient relative fulfils the required formalities like filling up the necessary consent forms.
- The coordinator/Doctor who is at the hospital TPA desk fills up the pre authorization form (duly signed by the patient / patient relatives) and forwards it to the concerned TPA by fax/mail within 24 to 48 hours of hospitalization of the patient.
- The coordinator at the TPA desk does regular follow-up with the concerned TPA and waits for the initial approval letter of the patient.
- The coordinator at the TPA desk answers to any query/additional information asked by the concerned TPA regarding the treatment of the patient.
- After receiving the authorization/denial letter or any information from the concerned TPA, coordinators at the TPA desk informs the patient relatives.
- If the concerned TPA sends a denial letter before the discharge of the patient, the patient/patient relatives will have to settle the entire bill amount by cash payment.
- If the authorization letter is sent by the concerned TPA, the patient/patient relatives have to pay the charges of only the unapproved part.
- At the time of discharge patient relatives will get the photocopy of all the reports. Original reports and bill are sent to the concerned TPA.
Tie Up With Insurance Sector / TPA
- ICICI PRUDENTIAl LIFE INSURANCE
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ
- MAHARASHTRA POLICE KUTUMB AROGYA YOJANA (MPKAY)
- EMPLOYEE STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC)
- DCC BANK
- RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE
- HEALTH INDIA TPA
- SPURTHI MEDITECH TPA
- COOPER CORPORATION PVT LTD